Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Scarf inspiration

I have planned to knit a big triangle scarf for a long while. The inspirations were Jared Flood Rock Island scarf  and orlane Textured shawl. I fell in love with not just the patterns but the set-up of these scarves: I love their structure - the stripy alternation of the different textures.

Régóta tervezem egy nagy méretű háromszög kendő kötését. Az inspirációt Jared Flood Rock Island kendője, valamint orlane Textured shawl-ja adta. Teljesen belehabarodtam, nemcsak az adott mintákba, hanem inkább a felépítésükbe: szeretem ezeknek a sálaknak a szerkezetét - a különböző textúrák sávos váltakozását.  

 


So these scarves led me to my variant optimized for knitting machine. Because of the beds limited width it must be made of two parts and I planned to knit the border sideways. Since the spring - and the summer - is coming I decided for the lace pattern: I wanted to try this stitch pattern by all means.
To be continued...

Tehát ezen kendők hatására kezdtem el gondolkodni egy kötőgépre optimalizált változaton. A gép adott méretei miatt két darabból kell készülnie, a szegélyt pedig külön kötném oldalvást. A tavasz (és a nyár) kozeledtére tekintettel az áttörtebb csipke minta mellett döntöttem: ezt a mintát úgy is mindenképpen ki akartam próbálni.
Folytatjuk...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...